- ZOMOROD liquid is a powerful but low foam liquid detergent cleanser suitably developed for use in automatic dishwashing machines.
- It instantly removes heavy soil loads such as food waste, soil deposits, cooking oil, or heavy dirt from dishes, plates, crockery, and kitchen utensils.
- The alkaline ingredients saponify the cooking oils, and the detergent ensures wetting properties.
- Product is safe for using at kitchens, hospitals for surgical instruments, baby bottles, and hospital equipment.
- The product can be safely used on stainless steel utensils, cutleries, or other instruments under the right dilutions
Direction to Use
Depends on the degree of soil ZOMOROD LIQUID can be conveniently dispensed to the machine using a suitable liquid detergent dispenser. Usually, 1:1300 dilution gives satisfactory results. Use higher dosages depends on water hardness and operating load, and the degree of contamination. Flush with a copious amount of water to remove traces of liquid ZOMOROD.
- Contains caustic alkali.
- Do not use on aluminium or its alloys, particularly at elevated temperatures.