Ideally formulated to wash woollen garments; Abaya, cashmere, nylon, and other synthetics belonging to the class of “delicate” clothes.
- Specially designed wool washing liquid detergent
- SOOF is ideal for garments such as Abaya’s, sweaters, knitted fabrics, double knits, baby clothes, lingerie, blankets, etc.,
- It is perfect for use with both rigid or soft water in all proportions.
- It is neutral and nicely perfumed to leave a pleasant aroma to the washed garments.
Direction to Use
- SOOF can be used in all proportions with cold water, both manually as well as in laundry washing machines.
- For manual washing, add one capful of SOOF for 2 litres of water or proportionately depending on the load and then soak the garments for a few minutes. Gently squeeze and sud thorough. Do not rub. Then rinse thoroughly to remove traces of detergents and dry in the shade.
- For household washing machines, use about 1/8 cup – ¼ cup with cold water and select gentle cycles. For stubborn stains, soak the garments longer or dilute SOOF with cold water and directly apply to the stain with a gentle squeeze.
- Eye contact: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Get medical help if eye irritation persists
- Skin contact: Flush immediately with plenty of water and get medical attention if irritation persists
- Inhalation: safe - No specific first air measure required
- Ingestion: Do not induce vomiting. Immediately wash out your mouth with plenty of water. Get medical advice•SOOF can be used in all proportions with cold water, both manually as well as in laundry washing machines.