Ideal for warming food in any environment
- Thick non-corrosive jelly. It burns with a slight bluish non-luminous flame without any smoke or smell. This property makes it ideal for warming food.
- Lasts up to 6 hours
- Environmentally friendly
- Easy to handle and use
Direction to Use
- Open the lid, keeping it away from any open flame.
- Carefully place it.
- Light the chafing fuel using a long reach match or butane lighter - For safety, always light the can when in place
- Once steaming, place the food pan with hot, fully cooked foods into position and cover
- After your event, extinguish the chafing fuel with the correct tool and dispose of the can properly, or replace the lid and store it for reuse
- Eye contact: Flush eyes with running water for 15 minutes, keeping eyelids open. Get medical help if required
- Skin contact: Flush skin with running water. If irritation persists, get medical help
- Inhalation: Remove to fresh air. If any breathing trouble appears, get medical help
- Ingestion: Get medical help. Do not induce vomiting