Antiseptic disinfectant that can kill 99.99% of viruses & bacteria
- It has excellent antiseptic properties
- The product finds extensive application as a universal disinfectant for personal hygiene, medical use, as a hospital disinfectant for surgical applications, laundry linen, ward disinfection operation theatre uses, and general household disinfection.
Direction to Use
- For Medical Use: For cuts, bites, abrasions, or insect stings. Use 1 to 2 tablespoons of SANITTOL in 600 ml of water. In an emergency, undiluted SANITTOL can be used directly, however, should not be used on sensitive skin.
- For Personal Hygiene: BATHING: Add 1-2 tablespoonful to 100 litres of water and use for children and adults. Do not use for babies under 9 months old except on medical advice.
- For Laundry: Dilute 1 tablespoon of Sanittol in 600ml of water.
- For Hospitals and Surgery Use: Laundry, soiled linen, napkins, handkerchief, floors, etc., use 8 tablespoons to one gallon (5 Litres) of water.
- Eye contact: Flush eyes with running water for 15 minutes, keeping eyelids open. Get medical help if required
- Skin contact: Flush skin with running water. If irritation persists, get medical help
- Inhalation: Remove to fresh air. If any breathing trouble appears, get medical help
- Ingestion: Get medical help. Do not induce vomiting