Cloth washing liquid detergent is an excellent detergent formulation for domestic as well as industrial laundry.
- Removes fats, oil, spots and stains effectively
- Extremely soft on fibres and minimum fibre damage
- No pre-soiling or pre-washing necessary
- Great for manual or domestic washing machines
- Easy to handle and use without colour fading
- Long term storage life
Direction to Use
- For manual use: Add about 10 – 15 ml SANITEX for 1 Kg clothes. As a general rule for one bucket full of water, add about 1/4 – 1/2 capful SANITEX, mix and soak the clothes for about 15 – 30 minutes and wash manually.
- For domestic washing machine (4 kg capacity): Add about 1/2 capful SANITEX for 4 Kg load for domestic washing machine. Heat up to 60oC and run
- Eye contact: Flush eyes immediately with water for 15 minutes and keep eyelids open. Obtain medical advice if irritation persists.
- Skin contact: Flush skin with water under a shower. If irritation occurs, get medical help
- Inhalation: Get into the fresh air. If breathing difficulty arises, get medical help
- Ingestion: If swallowed, get medical help. Do not induce vomiting