A carefully blended laundry sour to be used as a final rinse additive in the laundry washing cycle to prevent galling and alkaline deposits on laundered garments.
- It works well as an iron and stain remover, due to blood or rust contamination on cloth, which is usually ineffective using chlorine bleach.
- It contains suitable brighteners that impart excellent colour to the washed fabrics
Direction to Use
- SANA SOUR - RSR can be added dry to the wash wheel, at a low water level (13-15 cm).
- It works at a temperature range of 30 - 50 degrees C.
- The dosage level will depend upon the nature of water, alkalinity, etc., •In general, the average dose is about 200-300 grams for 100 kg clothes.
- Run the machine for 5-10 minutes to ensure uniform distribution and trough penetration of load.
- For highly contaminated clothes increase the dosage and work at a higher temperature for a complete iron stain removal.
- Eye contact: Flush eyes with running water for 15 minutes, keeping eyelids open. Get medical help if required
- Skin contact: Flush skin with running water. If irritation persists, get medical help
- Inhalation: Remove to fresh air. If any breathing trouble appears, get medical help
- Ingestion: Get medical help. Do not induce vomiting