Cleaner and surface modifier for mild steel, carbon steel, cast iron, copper, brass, and aluminium
- Easy to use; Can be applied by brush, roller, or spray (use special spray)
- Convert rust to a stable-protective coating
- Eliminates the need for sanding and priming
- After drying, the surface is ready for the application of any surface coat. No primer is needed
- Removes rust and prevents further rusting and hence it is also an effective primer and corrosion preventive for mild steel, carbon steel, cast iron, copper, brass, etc.
- Possibility of quick application on large surfaces reduce work time considerably
Direction to Use
- SANA RUST REMOVER can be used on newly fabricated tanks, rusted bodywork, the underside of chassis, wheel wells, garden tools, metal railings, hand tools, metal cabinets, agricultural equipment, bridges, chains, fans and ventilation housings, guard rails, storage containers, structural steel, tank farms, water towers, containers, deck equipment, pilings, pipeline, pumps, tanks, refinery maintenance, storage tanks, oil tankers, off-shore rigs, platforms, etc. made of mild steel, carbon steel, cast iron, copper brass, etc.
- Can be applied by brush or sponge, roller or spray (airless – for spraying always use plastic spray machines recommended for this purpose) on surfaces to be cleaned and allow to dry.
- After the solution dries, the treated surface can be wiped with a dry cloth or brush, and surface coating can be done without washing. Rust will not form further, as the dried cleaner stays on the surface
- Eye contact: Flush with plenty of water for 15 minutes. Get medical help if irritation persists
- Skin contact: Never contact with skin. Get medical help if irritation persists
- Ingestion: Do not induce vomiting. Give aluminium hydroxide gel or magnesia in large amounts, follow with milk and egg white beaten with water. Get medical help
- Inhalation: Remove fresh air. If any trouble in breathing, Get medical help