A cleaner and degreaser solution designed to remove cement, mortar stains, dirt grease, algae, etc., from concrete, brickwork, asbestos, terrazzo, or other cement floorings
- Excellent result particularly for finishing work or newly built constructions, mortar equipment, brickwork floors of garages, workshops, factories, etc.
- Works as an etching solution for the concrete surface for the preparation to apply epoxy or another floor coating
- Unlike the conventional acid cleaner, it does not cause corrosion, safer and faster degreaser and cement remover
Direction to Use
- Remove any loosely adhering cement, oil, or grease from the surface before application of SANA CEMENT REMOVER.
- In case of substantial deposits, use directly on the surface by brushing or sponging and agitate to loosen the cement.
- Physical abrasion with wire, brush, or scraper will speed up cleaning operation.
- Flush with large quantities of water and clean.
- Do not allow the product to dry on the surface.
- For lighter contamination, dilute one part of SANA CEMENT REMOVER with one part water and use.
- Average coverage: approximately 4 m2/Litre
- Eye contact: Rinse with plenty of water for 15 minutes. Get medical help if required
- Skin contact: Avoid contact with skin
- Ingestion: Do not induce vomiting. Get medical advice
- Inhalation: Do not inhale