SANA BRIGHT is a advanced laundry chemical formulation to obtain better detergency properties
- Formulation incorporating zeolites as a replacement for phosphate to achieve better environmental safety. Zeolites have excellent features at low temperatures for softening the water considerably to obtain better detergency properties
- Zeolites also promotes higher liquid surfactant loading capacity, bleach stability, and better compatibility.
- Effectively removes iron manganese and copper ions in wash water that can cause fabric discolouration and deactivation of bleaches
- Excellent dirt, tough soil, stains removal from almost all fabrics commonly encountered in laundry
- Gives extra brightness to cloth
- Contains no phosphate and hence more environmentally friendly
- Compatible with a different type of surfactant system and the product is more stable
Direction to Use
- SANA BRIGHT can be directly added to the wheel through the supply tray. Add the product, heat to 60 – 70 Deg. C. and run the cycle for about 10 – 15 minutes.
- For light soils – 150 –200 grams for 100 Kg
- Medium soils – 250 –300 grams for 100 kg
- Heavy soils – 350 –450 grams for 100 kg
- In case of highly contaminated white and cotton clothes, add the required amount of SANA SODA, cold bleach, and run the cycle for 5 – 10 minutes, followed by adding sufficient SANA BRIGHT and wash.
- Eye contact: Rinse with plenty of water for 10 minutes holding the eye open. Get medical help
- Skin contact: Take off all contaminated clothing. Wash skin thoroughly with mild soap and plenty of water. If irritation persists, get medical help
- Ingestion: Dilute by drinking 1-2 glassed of water. Do not induce vomiting. Get medical help
- Inhalation: Remove to fresh air. If difficulty in breathing occurs, get medical help