Strong algae depressant generally used in swimming pools.
- Routine and weekly additions of SANA ALGAECIDE LIQUID establish a buffer action against temporary loss of chlorine which, particularly during hot sunny weather, leads to conditions favouring very rapid algae growth.
Direction to Use
- The actual dosage of this product to control the pool will depend upon the algae or slime present.
- Normally, at the beginning of the season, after the usual cleaning operations, the addition of about one gallon of SANA ALGAECIDE for every 30,000 gallons of water will effectively control algae or slime growth.
- For subsequent treatment, add about one-quarter of a gallon for about 30,000 gallons of water.
- Repeat the treatment every four days.
- If algae growth is heavy, the dosage should be doubled.
- To sanitize runways, locker rooms, and other areas surrounding the swimming pool, apply a solution made of two ounces algaecide liquid with four gallons of water.
- This product is slightly toxic to fish, and treated effluent should not be discharged into public water.
- Eye contact: Rinse with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes holding the eye open. Get medical help if required
- Skin contact: Take off all contaminated clothing. Wash the affected area thoroughly with soap and water. If irritation persists, get medical help
- Ingestion: Wash out your mouth with water. Do not induce vomiting. Get medical help
- Inhalation: Safe