Sadaf is a specially made shampoo for carpets and rugs.
- High foaming detergent
- Different from conventional detergent-based carpet shampoos, to help fight the toughest of stains.
- It coats your carpet with a thin transparent film after shampooing that protects it from further soiling.
Direction to Use
- General cleaning: Dilute SADAF 1:10 ratio with water and with a coarse cloth or sponge apply evenly on the surface of the carpet and scrub well. Allow the shampoo to act for a few minutes and vacuum off the dry residue to get a clean and dry carpet. One litre of SADAF can be used for cleaning 30 square meters of carpet.
- Stain removing: Dilute SADAF 1 volume to 10 volume of tap water. Use coarse cloth or sponge to rub the carpet shampoo on the spots or stains. Scrub the area thoroughly and wait for few minutes. Repeat the treatment, brush the carpet uniformly, let it dry, and vacuum off the residue. If the stain is not obliterated, repeat the procedure.
- Eye contact: Rinse with plenty of water or eyewash solution for 15 minutes. Get medical attention
- Skin contact: Avoid prolonged contact with skin
- Ingestion: Drink 1 or 2 glasses of water. Do not induce vomiting. Get medical attention.
- Inhalation: Safe