Surface disinfectant spray that can kill 99.99% of viruses & bacteria and the protection will last up to 72 hours. Micro Sana is safe on all surfaces, humans, animals etc.
- Used in hospitals, schools, hotels, restaurants, food processing plants, diaries etc..
- It has several mechanisms of action on microorganisms: this means that bacterial resistance is unlikely to occur
- Does not leave streaks or marks on surfaces
- Harmless to human, animals, and food it is also environment-friendly
- Very safe, non-toxic, does not cause skin irritation
- Fast bacterial effect at low concentrations
- Long-lasting(stable) in different temperatures with the same efficiency
- Odourless, colourless, non-staining
- Non-corrosive, it doesn’t react with materials or metals
- 3-year shelf life
Direction to Use
- For surfaces, dilute 1 litre of Micro Sana in 100 litres of water
- For crusted fruits/vegetables, dilute 1 litre of Micro Sana in 150 litres of water
- For non-crusted fruits/vegetables, dilute 1 litre of Micro Sana in 250 litres of water
- For meat/poultry, dilute 1 litre of Micro Sana in 150 litres of water
- Eye contact: Flush eyes with plenty of water for several minutes. Get medical help if eye irritation persists
- Skin contact: Flush skin with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes after removing contaminated clothing and shoes
- Inhalation: Move to fresh air. Practice artificial respiration if not breathing. Get medical help if symptoms persist
- Ingestion: if swallowed, wash mouth with water. Drink enough water. Do not induce vomiting. Seek medical attention.