Mild antibacterial liquid soap suitably formulated for hand care
- It can be used freely on liquid soap dispensers or other dispensing systems ordinarily available in the market
- Very effective cleaner for removal of dirt, grime, or grease
- Used in washroom areas and restrooms, industrial and institutional organizations, medical care centres, hospital, food service industries, cleaning contracts, domestic use, etc.
Direction to Use
- Can be used either directly smearing with skin or using a dispensing system.
- For ideal situation, wet hands with water, smear a little soap, rub to a creamy foam, and clean with a large quantity of water.
- Ensure complete removal of the soap traces before drying the hand.
- Eye contact: Flush immediately with plenty of water and get medical attention
- Skin contact: Nothing expected
- Inhalation: Remove patient to fresh air
- Ingestion: Drink large volumes of water. Do not induce vomiting. Get medical help