IEPC Distribution Boards (DB) have been developed to meet the LV Electrical Distribution market needs. It represents the best value-for-money based on current and temperature rating that gives versatility and Endurance of both electrical and mechanical stresses. In addition, It is designed for easy installation conforming the latest British, European and International Standards.
IEPC Distribution boards are suit for all residential, commercial and industrial applications both outdoor and indoor Installations. The range covers all requirements and It is fully type-tested to IEC standards.
- Applicable Standards IEC 61439-3
- Rated Operational Voltage 3Phase 415V, 1Phase 240V.
- Fault level 6kA, 10kA, 17kA, others (as required).
- Current Rating (Incomer) 100A and other ratings on request.
- Busbar Tinned electrolytic oxygen free copper with 99.9% purity.
- Form of Internal Seperation Form 1
- Degree of protection IP 31, IP 42, IP 54, IP 65, others (as required).
- Construction Manufactured from electro-galvanized cold rolled zinc phosphated steel sheet.
- Cable Entry Bottom or Top, others (as required)
- Accessibility Front.
- Finish Sheet Steel Parts are Passed Through a 6 stage pre-treatment system and then provided with electrostatic Polyester powder coating.