An excellent hard surface cleaner for ceramic, bone china, and porcelain surfaces.
- It instantly removes excess grout, water scales, rust stains, soap scum from all hard ceramic surfaces
- Perfect for your kitchen and bathroom tiles
Direction to Use
- For best results, remove oil and grease from the surface, apply SANA CERAMIC CLEANER full strength on the surface by brush or scrubber. Then wash off with plenty of water after 15 minutes. Do not allow SANA CERAMIC CLEANER to dry on the surface as it leaves marks on the surface. Repeat procedure, if necessary.
- Do not use it on delicate floors, decorative coatings, fibreglass surfaces, concrete finishing, or other mild surfaces.
- Eye contact: Rinse eyes immediately with water and under the eyelids for 15 minutes. Seek medical advice if irritation persists
- Skin contact: Remove contaminated clothing immediately. Rinse skin with water under a shower. If irritation persists, get medical advice
- inhalation: Get exposed to fresh air if breathing difficulty arises. If irritation persists, immediately get medical help
- Ingestion: Rinse mouth for 10 minutes. Do not induce vomiting. Get medical help immediately