A water-based product containing detergents and specially made for the external cleaning of vehicles
- Concentrated product.
- For economical cleaning operations use diluted car shampoo by adding enough water.
- Safe on paints, chromed parts, or plastic parts of the vehicles
- Effective removal of oil, stains, grease particles, dirt, etc. from commercial vehicles
Direction to Use
- For economical purposes dilute the car shampoo with water and use a sponge or soft fabric to wash your car
- High pressure automatic or semi-automatic machines could be used for the effective removal of oil, stains, grease particles, dirt, etc.
- In order to have a very good result allow the solution to remain in contact with the vehicle surface for at least one or two minutes before the final rinse with clean water.
- Eye contact: Immediately wash thoroughly with water for 15 minutes and get medical help if the situation persists.
- Skin contact: Wash skin thoroughly and avoid any contact with skin to decrease the effect
- Inhalation: Safe
- Ingestion: Do not induce vomiting. Drink a large amount of water or lemon juice follow by milk and obtain medical attention