A water-based product containing detergents and specially made for the external cleaning of vehicles
- Concentrated product.
- For economical cleaning operations use diluted car shampoo by adding enough water.
- Safe on paints, chromed parts, or plastic parts of the vehicles
- Effective removal of oil, stains, grease particles, dirt, etc. from commercial vehicles
Direction to Use
- For economical purposes dilute the car shampoo with water and use a sponge or soft fabric to wash your car
- High pressure automatic or semi-automatic machines could be used for the effective removal of oil, stains, grease particles, dirt, etc.
- In order to have very good results allow the solution to remain in contact with the vehicle surface for at least one or two minutes before the final rinse with clean water.
- Eye contact: Immediately wash thoroughly with water for 15 minutes and get medical help if the situation persists.
- Skin contact: Wash skin thoroughly and avoid any contact with skin to decrease the effect
- Inhalation: Safe
- Ingestion: Do not induce vomiting. Drink a large amount of water or lemon juice follow by milk and obtain medical attention