Used for the maintenance of lead-acid batteries
- Used as a coolant in automobiles
- Water contains minerals that are corrosion resistant to the metal components found in the engine.
- It is safe to use while cooling down engines and cleaning
Direction to Use
- A lead-acid battery should not be filled while it is being charged.
- You should check the water level before charging and make sure there is enough water to cover any exposed plates or cells.
- Eye contact: Wash with water for at least 15 minutes. If irritation continues then get medical help
- Skin contact: Wash immediately with plenty of water and get medical help if irritation persists.
- Inhalation: Get exposed to fresh air. Get medical help for any breathing difficulty persists.