Sana Battery Acid is a solution specially made for lead-acid batteries
- Contains sulphuric acid with a concentration of 30-40% for batteries
Direction to Use
- Sana Battery Acid is acid for batteries with sulphuric acid in distilled water.
- Always refer to battery manufacturer instructions before using Sana Battery Acid.
- Do not mix with any other acids and alkaline materials
- Eye contact: In case of contact, immediately flush eyes with plenty of cold water for at least 15 minutes. Get medical attention if irritation persists.
- Skin contact: Immediately flush skin with cold plenty of water for at least 15 minutes and remove contaminated clothing and shoes. Get medical attention if irritation persists.
- Inhalation: Get exposed to fresh air. Get medical attention if irritation persists.
- Ingestion: Do not induce vomiting unless directed to do so by medical personnel. Loosen tight clothing such as a collar, tie, belt, or waistband. Get medical attention if symptoms appear.